On Tue, 6 May 2003 21:29:39 -0400, Marc Guido
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Only 4 days per month
>> would I be required to behave...
>
>Away from that hill, that's true.  At the hill at which you work, you'll be
>surprised that:
>
>1) you still need to behave, and

 Yes, I should have said something to that effect in my last message. Two
pros got fired this year for skiing the 7 Sisters. Pretty silly on their
part, those slide paths are directly visible from somebodies office. Say
nothing of the possibilty of dying.

>2) it's darned near impossible to have a "day off" at the hill at which you
>work.

hmmm, I've skied a bunch of days there with one of the volunteers on her
days off and never saw any of those days interrupted. I could picture it
happening, but it's possibly more likely to happen to a Pro on a day off
than a Volunteer. No?