From: Jeremy Malczyk [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 11:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] Cell phone coverage

I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm not sure what the consensus
was so I'll ask again. I'm in the process of ditching my rarely used and
expensive land line for a cell phone, and I really have no clue what is
the best route to go. Right now I think I have it narrowed down to
Verizon or Sprint. Key benefit of Verizon seems to be pretty good
coverage on their network but the plans that include roaming off that
dont seem to be very economical. Erin has a Verizon too so the
mobile-mobile minutes might actually get used. Also, Sprint seems to be
able to offer more or less complete coverage now since roaming off their
network is now included...

So.. what are your experiences in the backwoods of VT? What works, what
doesn't? Who's cheap, who's a ripoff?

Jerm