One of my docs wants to know if there is a newer edition of this work or a
better resource that can be used.

We have the 3rd edition, 1990, c1988.  There is a 4th edition, 2001-2002,
but it has been divided into two volumes.  One of the things that has me
worried is that this book is self-published.  This always raises a red flag
for me.  There is no review in Doody's; the last edition is too old and the
4th edition has only scanty information, not even a date or an indication
that it is in two volumes.

Amazon.com has several, mostly good, reviews by customers.

Is there anybody out there who may have particular knowledge about
developmental testing in childhood and could give me a yea or nay on this
title.

Thanks,
Mary
Mary L. Marix, M.L.S., AHIP  ([log in to unmask])
Reference & Outreach Librarian
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center Library
433 Bolivar St., Box B3-1, New Orleans, LA  70112-2256
(504) 568-8339    http://www.lsuhsc.edu/library/no/
<http://www.lsuhsc.edu/library/no/>