Hello everyone,
Due to some odd PDF problem in a publisher's (Erlbaum) web site where this ToC
should appear, but does not, https://www.erlbaum.com/webdocs/WareJohnson_TOC.pdf
(this is the link to the v. 1 ToC, not v. 2) I am having difficulty in finding
pages for a chapter.  If anyone has this book on the shelf and can assist, I
would be extremely grateful.  I am looking for the page numbers for a chapter:

chapter authors: Solomon PR, Cooper SC, Pomerleau D.
chapter title: Computer simulation of the neuronal action potential
Book: Handbook of Demonstrations and Activities in Teaching of Psychology.
VOLUME 2: Physiological, Comparative, Perception, learning, Cognitive and
Development
Book editors: Ware ME and Johnson DE.
Publisher Erlbaum, probably >2000.

Martha E. Stone, M. S., AHIP