From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2003 6:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: looking for book: Classification of Pancreatic CA

thanks Peggy!
Judith Hayes, Medical Librarian
Tuality Healthcare
335 SE 8th Ave.
Hillsboro, OR  97123
voice: 503 681-1121
fax: 503 681-1729
----- Forwarded by Judith Hayes/Tuality on 05/15/03 06:42 PM -----

                      Tuality Library

                      Sent by: Judith          To:
                      Hayes                    cc:

                                               Subject:  looking for book:
Classification of Pancreatic CA

                      05/08/03 04:58 PM

Hello Library friends.  We are looking for a book for ILL (willing to pay
up to $20):

Classification of Pancreatic Carcinoma, by Japan Pancreas Society.
1st English Ed. Tokyo:Kanehara & Co., 1996.

We have already checked locatorplus, OHSU (Orbis) catalog, WorldCat, and
cast an email to all the health libraries in the Pacific Northwest via
hlib-nw.  No Luck!   Thanks for your help.

Judith Hayes, Medical Librarian
Tuality Health Sciences Library
335 SE Eighth Avenue
Hillsboro, OR  97123
503-681-1121 (phone) / 503-681-1729 (fax)

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you very
much.