> Dana on Airplane Gully,

It's a fun run- my new-favorite White Mountains shot (edging out the N
branch of the middle gully in the Gulf of Slides, which is a few hundred
vertical of sweet ~35-ish degree turns in the scrub spruce. <

I'll second that on both counts.  Still waiting a good shot at Monroe
Brook and a first shot at Jeff Ravine.  So much to ski and so little time.