> >  Ought to work...
>
> 'Til the wind comes up, anyway.

Hey, I already thought of that.  On windy days, the canopies would
be taken down.  Again, can't be too frickin hard.

Tag, when the weather is good (not raining), I think Kmart makes some
decent money on the weekends.  When I was there on April 27, I was
astonished by the size of the crowd they pulled in.  Plus the
extended season allows them to charge more for season passes.  Also,
I feel much more confident planning a trip to Kmart in April, because
I know that at least 1 run will be open and well covered.  So there
are a number of auxilliary benefits.