Wow!  That last picture is giving me heebeejeebee's just looking at it.
Great trip report.  I only wish for more pics of the route.

Bob Dillon

From: Denis Bogan

Check out this trip report from over on Telemark Tips,
http://www.telemarktalk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=9303&forum=1&27

Scroll down near the bottom to see some of the exposed traverses they had
to take.  Yikes!  I couldn't do that.  And I thought that Mt. Washington
was big and bad.
this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
This message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
related financial instruments.
 All e-mails at Neuberger Berman are, in accordance with Firm policy, to be
used for Neuberger Berman business purposes only. E-mails sent from or to
the Firm are subject to being reviewed by the Firm in accordance with the
Firm's procedure for the review of correspondence