After Duphphy's excellent adventure with Tihs for Brains and my phun
run down Pipeline (hopefully I'll have pictures to show folks at tbe
BBQ- anyone else coming, btw?), it was interesting that this web
site ran across my yahoo inbox this morning:

www.395.com/generalinfo/chutes.shtml

Having been to the Owens Valley only twice now, this makes me want to
types, ever hit any of these locales?

Tree skiing rocks, but chutes are pretty special, too, especially
when you don't ski one everyday...

-Jim B.