I just wanted to let the skivtl folks know that Mike (aka Miguel) suffered
a pretty bad motorcycle accident last Saturday and is recuperating at
Albany Medical Center right now. Love him, like him, or want to use an anal
probe on him, he really is a good guy when he's not too close to a
keyboard. I'm sure he would greatly appreciate any words of support and/or
prayers etc. that you could offer.

I'm don't know how long he'll be in the hospital but here's the address:

AMCH
Room C501 (for now but if you use his name and he's still there, it should
get to him)
47 New Scotland Avenue
Albany NY 12208

Or backchannell to his work when he returns at:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Jerry O