My head isn't there yet.  It's only May.  Initially I thought that this
post was a facetious reference to the number of off topic lines in Peter
Salt's post.

That bum dogged it for a couple of years so he could get traded, then
rediscovered religion, got back in shape and became good again.  Roberto
Alomar did the same thing to get out of Baltimore.  Both of them are
talented ballplayers but also immature self-centered jerks.  They are
cases of arrested development.  Our athlete worshiping culture is good at
producing them.

Ignore it and get outdoors.  Climb, ski, bike, whatever.