>Clemens sold out an entire city. He didn't care about us. We supported him
for 13 seasons, and when the time came for him to cash in, he headed to
Canada and never looked back<

That article is delusional. Duquette sent him packing and Red Sox fans being
the ungrateful losers that they are were all to happy to kick him out the
door. Only after he turned it around did they care.