From: "Scott Braaten" <[log in to unmask]>

> I had no idea they had that much snow left at
the Airport.  I guess they
> just kept on piling it up till it was over 50
feet high...they predict it
> will last till July...hmmm, I'm sure we could
find something to do with it.

FWIW, two weeks ago the half-pipe at Sugarloaf was
still in almost perfect condition.  The north wall
had a little grottiness near the lip in places,
but otherwise it was perfect.  There was an
amazing amount of broken equipment littering the
floor of it.  Plastic ski tips, snowboard binding
straps, ski binding housings, boot buckles...