Actually, the Tenney website confirms they will be open from June 14 to August 23 for summer SNOWtubing. I think everybody here heard about the super snowmagic system, but if one of you know exactly the plans of Dan Egan, it would be cool to let us know (at least to let me know), cause this could be an entire revolution in the world of skiing... especially if the ski season really begins on oct 1 (the 2003-04 season passes are good from Oct 1 to closure... just like if it was sure that it would be open on october 1 !)

but there is still a lot of rumours between the facts, so it would be cool to have the exact situation in view.

I think I may pass a little day in NH in the summer, me !!!

Frankontour the Crazy Snowman