This is some links for this snowmaking system that makes snow up to 60 degrees (if I heard that yesterday, I would think that it was a big joke, but after one year of news about it and 3 weeks before the beginning of the demonstration, I now begin to seriously believe this...)

http://www.snowmagic.com/main.html
http://www.tenneymtn.com
http://www.tenneymtn.com/summer/glacier/
http://www.tenneymtn.com/events/     (look at the bottom of this page)

and look to this huge conversation on the no bulls, there is a long "anonymous" message near the bottom where a guy describe the area + this is on his message :

Tenney Mountain will be open for Tubing on their "Sno Magic" snow 06-14-03. They will be open all summer long for Tubing Daily from 5-9 P.M. with an outdoor grille. I was told that they were planning a Ski Camp in July. If things go well with the new Snowmaking system then I could see them seeing who would show up to ski on their "Sno Magic Snow".

As far as who could have the best snow conditions between Easter and Thanksgiving, it looks like nobody will be able to touch what Tenney will be able to do, barring the snow making plant does NOT break down. Every other ski area needs to depend on the weather (Temperatures below 30 Degrees in the Fall Only). Tenney will NOT be Dependant on the weather since they will actually manufacture their snow indoors. Then blow the alreay made snow out onto the mountain when needed. I already have my Season Pass which was $255, which is supposed to be good from 10-01-03 through Closing Day.
We also had several other conversations on this project, like this one...
http://www.firsttracksonline.com/discus/messages/16/2287.html?1052018029

I'm really extremely eager to see them this summer... 5h of road is nothing for me, just to see our future in skiing.

Frankontour

Jim Center <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I haven't heard of this snowmaking system yet. Any web sites or links to info on it would be appreciated

jim