Yikes!

Wow!  That last picture is giving me heebeejeebee's just looking at it.  Great trip report.  I only wish for more pics of the route.

Bob Dillon

From: Denis Bogan

Check out this trip report from over on Telemark Tips,
http://www.telemarktalk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=9303&forum=1&27

Scroll down near the bottom to see some of the exposed traverses they had
to take.  Yikes!  I couldn't do that.  And I thought that Mt. Washington
was big and bad.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that arise as a result of e-mail transmission. This message is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments.

 All e-mails at Neuberger Berman are, in accordance with Firm policy, to be used for Neuberger Berman business purposes only. E-mails sent from or to the Firm are subject to being reviewed by the Firm in accordance with the Firm's procedure for the review of correspondence