Well, it took a few weeks, but here they are.

photos.yahoo.com/skivittlerjimb

Go to the Great Gulf album. Unfortunately publicly shared albums don't
allow you to see the high res. versions of the pictures. If Marc G. would
like I may put some up on the No Bull report page.  I'd be happy to email
the higher res. versions backchannel if anybody wants them.

Twas a great day, and sadly my last of the season, which I'm just now
admitting.  Don't want to do the season tally post but I suppose I must.

October will be here soon.  (Of course, snow up high on Sunday?  VT
included?)

-Jim B.