Hey everyone. I have been using a really cool distro called "Knoppix".
http://www.knoppix.com/
It is a 700MB CD, that is bootable, and doesn't even require a hard drive!

If you are new to linux, or if you have been using it since forever, YOU
MUST TRY THIS DISC! It is really cool.

I've got an image of the disc here in Votey 328A, and I'll gladly make a
copy for anyone that stops by.

-benji