On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:49:45 -0400, Chris Moran <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Mike Austin wrote:
>> That would be great.  Stream it to real/quicktime.uvm.edu and everyone
>> could watch it without using internet bandwith.
>
>We just lost our streaming machine temporarily... but I will try to bring
>in a capture card to set up and stream this.

You don't need a capture card:

o Go to the CTL; find the Belkin USB video device (in the SONY Media Converter box)
o  connect analog video in to Belkin; connect Bellkin to USB port of PC
o run RealNetworks Helix Producer basic

OR

o Go to CTL; Find the SONY Media Converter box (in the SONY Media Converter box)
o connect analog video in to Sony Media ; connnect Firewire to Macintosh
o run Apple Quicktime Broadcaster