>The software works by inserting the spam ranking into the existing
>subject line. Email is ranked from 0-100 with 0 being the least
>likely to be spam and 100 the most likely. The subject line in email
>messages which are ranked 50 or higher will be modified.

What is the spam ranking based on? Keywords, a library of known
spamming addresses, subject lines, unreadable formats? It would be
helpful to know this in considering what my personal cutoff score
will be...

Thanks for any information.

- Ralph

--

Ralph Stuart, CIH
Environmental Safety Manager

fax: (802)656-5407

Owner:
SAFETY list (general discussion of environmental health and safety)
LAB-XL list (performance oriented environmental regulation of laboratories)