As announced last fall, effective July 1, 2003 UVM official email
addresses will be of the form:

          [log in to unmask]   or       [log in to unmask]

For new email address standard documentation, see
         http://www.uvm.edu/cit/email/?Page=New_Email_Address_Standard.html

For the new email address standard FAQ, see
        http://www.uvm.edu/cit/email/?Page=email.address.faq.html

For the new email change reminder in the current UVM IT News, see
         http://www.uvm.edu/cit/IT-news/?Page=IT-news-2003-7.html#NewEmail

Frequently Asked Questions

Q:      I began using [log in to unmask] last fall.
        What do I need to do now?