Anyone who is showing PWS.Hooker.Trojan should call the Helpline to be
walked through the steps of removal.  This trojan means that you did get
Bugbear.b and that an infected .exe file is running from your Startup
folder.  Helpline staff can walk you through ending the .exe process,
removing from startup, then running another scan.  6-2604.