Beta tested virus definitions dated June 5, 2003 have been loaded on the
server that pushes out virus definitions to client machines.

There is currently still no removal tool to run from off the network, but
you can follow these instructions to quarantine any infected files:

1.  Install Norton AntiVirus on your PC:
        http://www.uvm.edu/software/windows_index.html
2.  Launch the AntiVirus console (Start-> Programs ->Norton AntiVirus
Corporate Edition-> Norton AntiVirus)
3.  Select Scan-> Scan Computer-> Check C: and any other local drives
4.  Click "options", set "Delete infected files" as the second action
item for both Macro and non-Macro viruses.
5.  Start the scan.
6.  Click View->Quarantine in the Norton Antivirus console.
7.  Select all quarantined files (if any), then click the red "x" to
delete them.