We have spamassassin here in EM.  Spamassassin has an option where a user can
set the level where spamassassin says it is spam.  PureMessage looks a lot
like spamassassin.  Does PureMessage allow user configuration at all?  If it
does, one could set the level to say 50,000 and it would probably do no
tagging then.

--
Tim Raymond                             [log in to unmask]
Director,                               233 Votey