I did a Google Search for MessageBouncer, which returned two hits; one
was for a Spyware product that lets someone surreptitiously monitor
activity on a computer, the other got me eventualy to McAfee online sales.

I am not aware of any wide-spread problems with Symantec Antivirus. Are
you able to kill the NTVSCAN process?

--Geoff

CIT Client Services