Initial thoughts:

- BBEdit integration is nice, although the activity window doesn't seem
to indicate that the file successfully uploaded back to the server
after saving it.
- Keyboard control is excellent, as typing the first few letters of a
file/directory will get you there, and pressing return/enter actually
opens a directory! (hard to find that anymore!)
- No right-click ability, though, which I often find is a necessity in
a GUI FTP client.

-$20/license, with no obvious volume discounts COULD BE trouble
(depends on whom you tell the price to ;-)

Still waiting for SFetch...

Thanks though, Corey! Keep 'em coming!

-Rob

--