Only a week or so late...

The most useful suggestion I got, was a question if I had used the "similar
article" button on PubMed since I did have one article on the topic to begin
with.  One of those things that's right in front of you, so you don't see
it.  This turned up a lot of newer useful material.

The other was a suggestion to try the Health Care Advisory Board if my
hospital was a member, which it is, so I did, and again found some very
pertinent material.

So thank you to all who responded!

Nancy E. M. Gilly, M.L.S., Medical Librarian
William W. Backus Hospital Medical/Nursing Library
326 Washington Street, Norwich, CT  06360
Ph:860-823-6327  Fax:860-892-2704
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Au bout de la trace, on trouve toujours ou le chameau, ou le proprietaire du
chameau.
Opinions expressed are my own and not those of my employer.