I just received information from my Administation about our jcaho visit in
July. They  highlighted in the memo I rec'd "resource center" as part of
building tour as if this means library. But I do not think that means
library, does it?  Because the questions and everything else about it is
definitely facility  management kind of topics.It says location of building
tour is "selected patient care settings, treatment areas,...admitting,
kitchens, pharmaies, central stores, laundry and resource center, when
applicable". Then they ask that participants of the tour  be "facilities
manager, building engineer, director or designee of admitting, kitchen,
resource center and main pharmacy"

Also, I spoke with the QI director. She looked at the IM interview
participants and librarian is not one of the people expected to attend.

Thanks for any information that would clear this up!

Jo-Ann Babish
Moses Taylor Hospital
Scranton, Pa