One of the anesthesiologists is looking for statistics on how many
procedures they must document to renew their credentials for hospital
privileges. (e.g. they must have done 5 neurolytic blocks within the last 2
years. etc.) I have searched all the anesthesia associations and boards,
hospital associations and boards, pain management sites, PUBMED, etc. and
cannot find this information. I can find out how many they need to be
certified in the first place but nothing on statistics that hospitals
require to renew their privileges. Any ideas or suggestions would be
appreciated. TIA.  Ingrid

Ingrid Maksirisombat, M.L.S.
Planetree Health Library
Highline Community Hospital
16251 Sylvester Rd. SW
Burien, WA 98166
206-988-5788
fax: 206-244-4674
email: [log in to unmask]

This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain
information that is confidential and prohibited from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the original sender
immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this message along
with any attachments, from your computer.
Thank You.