No, I couldn't justify the $5,000 plus that it was going to cost.

Virginia A. Lingle, M.S.L.S.
Librarian - Cataloging and Serials
George T. Harrell Library - H127
Penn State University College of Medicine
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA  17033
717-531-8581 (voice)
717-531-8635 (fax)

***** E-Mail Confidentiality Notice *****
This message (including any attachments) contains information intended
for a
specific individual(s) and purpose that may be privileged, confidential
or
otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to applicable law.  Any
inappropriate use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly
prohibited
and may subject you to criminal or civil penalty.  If you have received
this
transmission in error, please reply to the sender indicating this error
and delete
the transmission from your system immediately.

>>> Margo Coletti <[log in to unmask]> 06/13/03 02:31PM >>>
Folks,

Is anyone subscribing to the online version of The Medical Letter on
Drugs
and Therapeutics?  (I'm talking about a site license; not that
one-workstation deal)

Thanks,

Margo
Margo Coletti