A few months ago one of you medlibbers was kind enough to fax me a listing
(taken from a directory of some sort) of free standing ambulatory surgery
centers in the state of South Carolina (or perhaps it was NC, I can't
remember).  Now the same patron will like an equivalent listing for the
state of Florida.  Please let me know if the directory lists such centers
in Florida and if you would be willing to fax those pages to me.  I'd be
happy to pay any charges.  Jane Borland

Jane E. Borland
Medical Library
Mary Washington Hospital
1001 Sam Perry Blvd.
Fredericksburg, VA  22401
540-741-1598
540-741-1514 (fax)

-
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient or receive this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and by phone and destroy all copies of the original message.  Any unauthorized review, use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.