I have a reference that has only minimal information.  Could someone
check old indexes and see if they can provide a more complete citation
so I can order this through interlirary loan?

Hanson TK and Egerton AC  (1937) Proc Roy Soc A 163:90

The subject is diesel engine exhaust and oxides of nitrogen.  I think
the journal is either the Proceedings of the Royal Society of London or
Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh since both have "Section
A".

Auburn Steward, MLIS, AHIP
Center for Toxicology & Environmental Health
Library
615 W. Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72201
501-614-2834