Dear colleagues,

Does anyone have a direct subscription with "The Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery?" It is published by Edizione Minerva Medica in Turin,and or Rome, and or Milan, Italy (they list all 3 cities). We used to subscribe to it through divine/Faxon but are now handling our subscriptions directly with the publishers.

I have sent two letters and 3 e-mail messages to Minerva Medica but have not received any responses. I also tried to call them but the phone numbers they have provided are not dialable, according to our telephone operators.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Rita Neri
Medical Librarian