Has anyone ever seen a 2001 Postgrad Med special issue on Postpartum
Depression?  I thought I had seen one, but we do not have it on our
shelves.
Has anyone found any way to keep track of what special issues Postgrad
Med may have? Thomas

Thomas Hill, Librarian   tel. 864-227-4851
Self Regional Healthcare   fax. 864-227-4838
1325 Spring St., Greenwood, SC 296461

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain
information from Self Regional Healthcare which may be privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be for the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee,
any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this
message is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic message in
error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message and all
copies.