Is that the top of Airplane or is it Pipeline?

Help, I'm beginning to feel withdrawal symptoms.  Several weeks ago, I was
ready for the end of the ski season, I was eagerly anticipating countless
hikes in the 'dacks and the Whites (I know, I know... this IS blaspheme).

Now it has been 11 days since I last skied.  Last week was the first week
without a ski day since mid-late October or early November.  Upon seeing
this photo I started to think.  Wouldn't it be phun to ski it this
weekend?  Every now and again I catch myself daydreaming about arcing
highspeed turns down wide-open, steep trails.

Help, I think I've hit Stage I.

--Matt K.