On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:11:49 -0400, matthew h. kulas <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Evan Osler wrote:
>> I'm considering
>> cashing in for the Topo USA software, which would display a topo map on
the
>> unit for the entire US. Now that's some cool tihs.
>
>Them's fightin' words.  Are you gonna sit there and take it, Jerm?
>
>--Matt K.

Well, when Jerm devises software that includes contour lines and natural
features for the contiguous US that will fit on a 24MB hand held GPS unit,
I'll be happy to use his product.

(Not that I don't use it now, just for slightly different purposes)