From: "Paul Carnahan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "crvnet \(E-mail\)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Iowa church
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:54:50 -0400

Does anyone on this list have knowledge of Church interiors?  Below is a query from someone in Iowa about a church interior that she thinks may be related to a Vermont church.  The picture is included as an attachment.  Will this list accept attachments?  If not, I can forward the image to anyone who is interested if they respond to me directly; don't respond to this list.

Thanks!

Paul

Paul A. Carnahan, Librarian
Vermont Historical Society
60 Washington Street
Barre, Vermont  05641-4209
Voice: 802-479-8500; Fax: 802-479-8510; [log in to unmask] PLEASE NOTE:
Our library has moved to Barre.  See our web site for directions.