I decided to try to get a customized to my taste look at it so I checked
the high and low rated categories for each resort.  Mad River is rated #3
for challenge and #6 for terrain, which are the most important factors for
me.  Fair enough I thought, let's find out who beat MRG in these
categories.  After scanning all 20 of them the answer was - Nobody.  There
is no #1 or #2 in challenge and no numbers 1-5 in terrain.  What's up with
that?