On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Marc Guido wrote:

> No slight to Mitch -- after all, he runs a very popular niche site and
has
> managed to get his forums to succeed immensely whereas ours have at
times
> floundered and are still rather quiet -- but we've been doing that with
our
> No-Bull/Liftlines forums for several years.

Yeah, so slight indeed.  Come on No Nibbles, we all know that you have it
in for hctiM.

Denis, how long has your affair with another ski list been going on.  I
feel so betrayed.

Jerm, if you can read this post, I'm not having problems with my accounts.

Does anyone know if Duphphmeister survived the cleaning?  There were
reports on FoxNews this morning of a catastrophic toxic "event" in Summit
County yesterday.

--Matt K.