Need a little help.

I was trying to show off the List videos to a friend the other night and I couldn't get them to play.?  On this page,
http://www.uvm.edu/skivt-l/?Page=&dir=./videos the video's on the right side "Home movies, Fun for the whole family." play fine.  I get a separate QuickTime window to pop up and play.  The video listed on the left side try to pop up in a QT window within the frame and they time out.

This winter I watched them without a problem.  I'm using, Win 98, iExplorer, optonline cable and QuickTime 6.0.2
Any help?

Rich