> From: Benjamin T. Kulas [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
> You can tell  he's in good form
> when he's staying in the saddle,

You mean like that time on one of the mountain stages
last year when he was sitting on his saddle while
Lance was looking over his shoulder (out of the
saddle) and pulling away.  All this time I thought
he was just too pooped to move and it turned out
to be good form.  That's what I love about this
list.  I'm always learning something new.

Speaking of saddles, my saddle sucks and needs to
be replaced.  After only a year, it has developed
a bad swayback to it.  Any suggestions?

I'm about to switch to a Brooks.