Ditto here, though I am rather sorry that they didn't chose the
ejectable bun!

Shannon Clever
Parkview Hospital
2200 Randallia Dr
Fort Wayne, IN  46805

260-373-3691
fax: 260-373-3692

>>> "Devereaux, MaryJo" <[log in to unmask]> 07/11/03
06:55AM >>>
Keep this in perspective folks with a sense of humor AND you all have
got to
see this, it is just great!  I am going to buy one, I just love it!

MaryJo Devereaux
Head Librarian
Community Medical Center
Physician's Library
1800 Mulberry Street
Scranton  PA  18510
v. (570) 969-8197  f. (570)969-8902

"Just living is not enough," said the Butterfly. "One must
have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
                          - Hans Christian Anderson (1805-1875)