Hello all! I've been searching high and low for thie following item, without any success at all. I'm throwing this one to the collective brains trust in the hope that someone can help!

I've been asked to get a copy of a paper presented at the 1st International Conference on NAD(P)H Oxidases, held April 30th - May 3rd 2002, in Rauischholzhausen Castle, Germany.

My client doesn't have a title or author, but the paper was specifically about 'Phosphodiesterase 1A'.

I can confirm that the conference existed, but nothing else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

John Stanton
BA (Syd) GradDipAppSci (Information) (UTS) GradDipBM (ACT) AALIA
Deputy Chief Librarian
Douglas Piper Library
Royal North Shore Hospital
Pacific Highway, St. Leonards 2065