Hmmm, I was going to respond to the hairnet troll but then TEO's
ironic "on-topic" struck a chord with my overinflated skiing ego...
ergo...

http://tinyurl.com/ik1t

Is one I like, even though it's dark and I'm dropping my inside
should as I often do :-(  Still it captures the intesity and phun
of VT woods skiing pretty well.

Also, a certain plaid photog has flattered me with a cover shot of sorts
that I also like:

http://www.sonicbloom.org/albums/

Interestingly enough, both shots are taken at "Vermont's Afffordable
Family Resort".  Anyone know where I can find info. on their season
passes?

-Jim B.