On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:34:17 -0400, telenaut <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Thing is, I've been enjoying this summer more than any I can remember in a
>long while. Reason is kayaking.

I've also been enjoying parts of this summer more then the past few that I
can remember.  I've been getting into trail running in the hills around
Albany, NY.  Uphills make me think of earning my turns, and downhills are
fun cause you can just let your feet run.  Also, being out in the woods and
mountains running over streambeds and along various dirt trails is a lot of
fun.  I just got back from a 15K (9.3miles) run at Thatcher State Park.
Very fun...as well as rewarding.  Similar feeling to a day of earning turns.

-Scott