On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Matt Duphphy wrote:

[30 of his favorite photos, with a promise of more to come]

Matt D., F.W. Dixon wrote 58 great books the Simon and Schuster and
Casefiles weren't the same, yet when somebody asks me which ones were my
favorites I don't list 32 of them, I merely say, "Wow, that's a tough one
, but I'd have to say The Secret of Skull Mountain and The Mystery of the
Spiral Bridge."

In your case, I'd say "Wow, that's a tough one, but I'd have to say:

http://back-pack.org/ninja/PM/uploads/images/b-low_-_ma-3.jpg
http://back-pack.org/ninja/PM/uploads/images/duphphy_-_spc1a.jpg
http://back-pack.org/ninja/PM/uploads/images/duphphy_-_SC5.jpg
and the one of Mir climbing Princess Leia."

--Matt K.