Nice pics Frank.  Where exactly is "crazy line"

LEIGH
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Frank Martin
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 7:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] best of 2002-3 Frank ones

  Here is my personnal best ski pics of the last year !!

  The 5 first ones are my top 5 most beautiful pics (3 Orford and 2 Tremblant) and the 5 following are my best extreme pics of the year (3 at la Réserve and 2 at Val St-Côme, so Lanaudiere region had the extreme power last year !!) (The pics almost could be renamed : "find Frankie")

  http://cf.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/frankontour502/lst?.dir=/Best+pics&.src=ph&.view=

  (I think you better copy the link to have the "=" in the address bar)

  enjoy !

         Frank

  "matthew h. kulas" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: I've become a little tired of everybody talking about bike races, hiking,
    politics, GBA, etc. Let's try to keep it on topic.

    One of the ways I keep myself insane is by setting various ski shots from
    various trips as my background on my monitor at work--helps productivity.

    The current one is #3 on the following page: http://tinyurl.com/ijw0

    Sure it's dark, but llook at the form of that incredible skier and the
    float of the skis, the slight drag of the uphill pole--classic.

    These are five of my favorite photos, taken on two different days this
    season. These were two of the most memorable days of the year. (Names
    and places witheld to protect the innocent.)

    What do other people have?

    --Matt K.