hey everyone,
              Since last year for 1/2 of the fall semester I was involved in
UVM's investment club, which  is a SGA recoginzed club, I am familiar with the
commitment that a club must make: Attendance of their meetings, and lots of
paperwork. The pros are that we would get a budget from them, and more, and as
any umbrella organization  they would easily serve as an outlet for the CSSA's
existence and purpose to be heard. However, this is irrelevant because of the
nature of our club. Except for computer science majors, students are likely
to be uninterested. Its not as if we are the tv club(no offense if there is a
tv club) or something, where potential members could be college-wide. The
majority of interest are those students enrolled in a computer science cirriculum,
and we may easily reach them in the computer science classes. So I say it
would be nice to be an SGA club, but there is no need.

God Bless,
Norma Spence