Hi Jean,

Wow - osprey - I don't think we knew about those! Can you be more precise
about where they were in relation to the pond? And the pied-billed grebes:
were the young able to fly? In other words, can we be sure they were born
in that area, or could they have possibly come from somewhere else?

Thanks Jean, these are rare species and we'd like to include your
observations in our records! I'm glad folks like you are out there to
document them!

Rosalind