No, Mark. We saw either two or four terns (the same pair twice or two pairs)
and all were adults. We watched a pair dive bomb and harass nesting osprey for
about twenty minutes - behavior that appeared to be just "fun" for the terns.
(There were two successful osprey nests, one on a man-made platform and one
quite low to the water - maybe six to eight feet - on the spreading roots of an
old fallen tree. Each nest had an least one good-sized chick.   The bird in
the tree-root nest did a lot of stretching its wings and looked fledge-able.)

Maeve